COVID-19 UPDATE - March 19th, 2020
We are moving to an online church model until further notice in order to stand together against the spread of COVID-19. Our staff has been working tirelessly to further develop a powerful online worship experience. We encourage you to continue to build authentic community through texting and calling each other as well as getting involved in some of the resources our team is working to provide! Stay connected on Facebook & Instagram @bethelharvest and on our website www.bethelharvestchurch.com and share our encouraging content daily. We love each of you and are here for you!
The Bethel Team
Resources & Opportunities
- Share how God is moving in your life with us by emailing us at email@example.com
- If you are 60+ years of age or have an Auto-Immune Issue and need help with errands or groceries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a member of Bethel and you want to find out how you can serve during this time, email us at email@example.com
- If your family has been impacted and you need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on FB Live Sundays at 10am, 3pm & 7pm for our weekend Worship Services
- Join us Monday - Friday on FB Live at Noon
- To join a Virtual Connect Group email us at email@example.com
- Find Family Activities & Crafts on our Parent's Resource Page
- Click Here to join Alfonso Gonzalez's Virtual Group Fitness on Mon, Wed & Fri at 6am on Zoom
- Click Here to join Nicole Field's Virtual Cardio Burn on Tue, Thur & Sat at 1pm on Zoom
- Click Here to join our Parent Time Out to connect with other parents on Tuesday at 8:30pm
Food, Diapers & Utilities Support
- Click Here to visit Blue Grass Community Action of Jessamine County and Surrounding Area or call at 859-885-3512
Hello, Bethel family!
As we continue to track developments concerning the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) both in our state and in our world, and after prayerful consideration and in coordination with medical and safety professionals, as well as the office of the Governor, Bethel Harvest Church has decided to suspend all our in-person services. This includes not only our main service this weekend but also our bKidz services and our Redefined youth service Sunday evening. We will continue to provide updates as this situation develops.
We will have a worship experience that will be broadcast on Sundays on FB Live. This will be on Bethel’s Facebook page. Services will be at 10:00am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm. We will also link Sunday’s service on www.bethelharvestchurch.com by the following Monday.
The Following Events will continue to happen this week:
- Sunday Service via Facebook Live - 10am, 3pm & 7pm
- Edge Calls
- Daily Facebook Live Videos at Noon Mon- Fri
- Food Distribution (Tentative, based on supply)
- Connect Groups via Zoom Calls
- Redefined Youth Bible Study via Zoom Calls
The Following Events will be closed until further notice:
- Sunday Morning Gathering (in person) Please join us on FB Live
- Sunday Morning bKidz & bStudentz Services
- Sunday Evening ReDefined Youth Service
- All Gatherings at Bethel Harvest Church Campus
Our heart is to support each of you and our community during this unprecedented time. We will offer a voice of faith and calm confidence, and we are also looking for ways to offer practical resources.
We encourage you to follow world health official recommendations of frequently washing your hands, refrain from shaking hands, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands.
In this time, we as a church are still unified. We are not holding back on who we are. We encourage you to make a difference where you are. Let's make a difference by bringing the hope of Jesus in our homes, our places of work and everyone we influence. The church is called to be a light in the darkness, so that’s what we will be. This is a time when we come together and serve, not retreat into isolation. We will choose faith over fear.
We ask you to join us in prayer over those affected in our nation and world by this virus. We are grateful for our incredible community and its leaders, compassionate and wise healthcare workers, collaboration and unity with churches in our region, and most of all, we are grateful for the grace of Jesus that covers us and compels us to love and serve our communities one person at a time.
We will see you online this weekend! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bethel Team